Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our life's a stage, a comedy: either learn to play and take it lightly, or bear its troubles patiently.- Palladas

Seriously our life can't be taken that easily. I have a friend who attempt to commit suicide. She told me it was gona b her last I'm gona hear from her. I panicked. I din noe wat to do. I told my other friend who knew her as well as I did.

But then my friend didn't commit suicide. I duno what stopped her but she was okay.

All my life, my fourteen years of life I have been a Christian. Yes I have n I would never change for whoever or whatever that makes me too. I really am proud of being a christian.

No one in the world has the right to take anyones' life. Only god himself can do it.




The geat blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.


No comments:

Post a Comment