Friday, May 27, 2011

Lets Celebrate.

The holidays like finally rite? My gosh it has been like forever since the holidays came by. My brotha is cumin bck frm UK soon! YAY.

Mid-term was soo the BLOODY hard. Why?. Kinda worried for results.
Neway Lets not go there, xD. Lets get back to the HOLIDAYS!
Today before sitting for KH, our first paper of the day, we as in Me,Jo-Kym,Eunice,Lakshana and Syamim, we sat and the floor with our books. All our books were open but none of us were studying we were just joking and laughing around. But every five minutes we kept on saying, DEI STUDY DEI. But none of us really did.

We were talking bout something I can't really remember what cz of all this hu-hah bout the holidays, I sweetly offended Eunice somehow! Hahaha. The last of school was not tat bad. We expected wayy betta than this, like our usual years but it din really happen.

After exam where we usually scream, but this time it was more lik Exams finally over. Tats it. =.=

Neway, so many things happened. Good I suppose. Im smiling even more nowadays only a few know why. :) Im glad at the same time worried. I really hope evrything turns out perfectly.

SOoo its the HOLIDAYS. Wanna go shopping!!! Wanna watch movies!!!! Im gonna spend it well this holidays, *crosses fingers*. HAHA.
Updates soon.


-chiao- btw, I miss you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment